Are you ready to be a Camper at CTT and become part of the Camp Tall Timbers family? This summer is going to be the BEST YET… and we can’t wait for it to begin. Check out all the fun stuff on these pages created just for you and before you know it we’ll all be in the blue ridge mountains of West Virginia having an awesome summer! Bring it on…
FUN FACTS ABOUT CAMP TALL TIMBERS:
- CTT was founded in 1970 – by our very own Uncle Jerry and today, his son, Glenn Smith owns camp and is the camp director too. A truly family affair!
- CTT spans over 120 acres! That’s over 165 football fields…wow!
- More than 10,000 campers have spent their summers at CTT over the past 40 years!
- The CTT Bell is the original one used since camp began in 1970.
- The beloved CTT pavilion was built onto the end of the dining hall in 2001.
Country Roads, John Denver - SONG & LYRICS
Leaving on a Jet Plane, John Denver - SONG & LYRICS
Wonderwall, Oasis – SONG & LYRICS
The General, Dispatch – SONG & LYRICS
You’ve lost that loving feeling, The Righteous Brothers – SONG & LYRICS
Peanut Butter Jelly Time, Buckwheat Boys – SONG & LYRICS
Time of your life, Greenday – SONG & LYRICS