Camp Tall Timbers Sessions and Rates for 2017
Our One-Price Tuition Sessions
At Camp Tall Timbers, we offer 1, 2 and 3-week sessions, and your tuition covers room and board, instruction in all activities (including horseback riding), linen service, laundry and counselor gratuities. We have a no-tipping policy. In addition, campers attending the 3 Week session will enjoy an Amusement Park trip. View our current rates and dates.
For each additional sibling we offer these discounts:
$300 for 3 week session, $200 for 2 week session, $100 for 1 week session
The following optional activities are available to ALL campers:
Tennis: $75 for 3 half-hour lessons.
Golf: $75 for 3 half-hour lessons.
Guitar: $50 for 3 half-hour lessons
For Older Campers (grades 7 and above) we offer the following out-of-camp trips:
Go-Karting: $70 Test your driving skills on the track and when you’re done, let’s go out to lunch.
White Water Rafting: $90 An exciting day on the Potomac river led by experienced guides.
International Campers: $150
Fee includes round trip airport transportation and chaperone to and from Dulles International Airport, bed linen, towels, luggage transport and a Camp Tall Timbers T-shirt.
*A $500 deposit is due with the enrollment agreement, $1000 is due February 1, and the balance by May 1.
CIT Camper Program (Grade 10)
The CIT program at Camp Tall Timbers will be structured as follows:
- You will meet as a group with the CIT director once per schedule cycle to review the staff handbook and discuss the roles of a counselor.
- You will be expected to assist in teaching an activity for one period a day. We recommend you choose an activity in which you are already skilled. This will give you experience and prepare you to instruct the activity the following summer.
- You will be assigned to one of the youngest cabin groups, and you will be allocated times to help with this cabin – e.g. bedtimes, cabin nights, evening activity. This will give you the opportunity to understand what being a cabin counselor is like.
- As a group, you will be asked to assist in some evening and day program planning – this might be to organize an evening activity such as Monte Carlo Night, or a Saturday all camp program.
- The entire CIT group may undertake a physical project in camp.
- During the session you will have a night out with a member of the camp administrative team. We will take you out for dinner courtesy of Camp Tall Timbers, and a movie or other activity.
- CITs will have a curfew of 11pm, in order to enjoy some free time after the campers are asleep.
- Over the years CITs have paid the same tuition as our campers. In an effort to separate the program from that of a camper, CIT tuition is reduced.
We also strongly encourage all of our CITs to take the Red Cross Lifeguarding course and become certified before the summer.
Create Your Own Group Event!
If your corporate group, sports team or extended family is interested in a great outing or event at camp, give us a call! We specialize in creating memorable events for team building, sports training, family reunions, weddings, and more!
More information on group and special event rentals here.